Eco-Age launched the inaugural Green Carpet Capsule Collection at London Fashion Week in September 2013 at Apsley House.
This event had as co-hosts, Anna Wintour, Natalie Massenet the founder of Net-a-Porter and President of the British Fashion Council, and Livia Firth, who were joined by key influencers in global fashion, design, the arts, government and international aid. Five of Britain’s top designers were chosen personally to take part by Anna Wintour and Livia: Christopher Bailey of Burberry, Christopher Kane, Erdem, Roland Mouret and Victoria Beckham
Quite a breakthrough moment in global fashion, as none of the designers or brands had previously embraced a sustainable vision in their collections. Exclusively retailed through Net-a-Porter, the Green Carpet Collection was a complete sell out.
Further collaborations and collections include:
- The Gucci for the GCC Handbag Collection
- Chopard’s Journey to Sustainable Luxury
- The London 2014 Stella McCartney Green Carpet Collection.
- The Narciso Rodriguez (HEART) Collection for Bottletop.
- The Green Carpet Collection of Luxury Accessories by Sergio Rossi
- The London 2015 Green Carpet Collection by Erdem
- Livia Firth for M&S